The Archdiocesan website: decrees concerning pastoral provision
Note also: pastoral-future-of-st-andrews-and-edinburgh
This zip file contains:
- Procedural Guidelines on parish modifications and church closure from Congregation for the Clergy
- Future Church document on canonical appeals recourse process
- Outline petition to Archbishop Cushley version 1.2
- Outline hierarchical recourse to Beniamino Cardinal Stella version 1.2
- Outline cover letter for hierarchical recourse to Apostolic Nuncio version 1.2
- Outline letter to Archbishop Cushley requesting the suspension of the Decree of Extinctive Union version 1.2
- Letter to the Deans dated 10 January 2015
- We Have Found the Messiah dated Lent 2015
- Merger of Parishes - Proposal by Archbishop Cushley dated 3 March 2018
It was sent by a parishioner with the suggestion that anyone considering appealing the merger of his or her own parish should first read the decree (most parishioners don't), be aware that their own parish priest has made a promise of obedience to the Archbishop and then read the Future Church document on canonical appeals recourse process.
See also this blog post.